Shakeology Chocolate Bark

I needed a Chocolate Fix.  Badly.  But, I was doing so well on my 21 Day Fix Extreme Eating plan, and I really didn't want to cheat.  Someone posted this idea in a challenge group and I decided to give it a try.  Quick, easy, and oh so yummy!!!



Shakeology Chocolate Bark

1 tsp coconut oil
1/2 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tsp water

Melt the coconut oil and add Chocolate Shakeology.  Mix in enough water to make a paste.  Squish the mixture down onto some wax paper.  Put it in the freezer for about 20 minutes.  Enjoy!

To add some variety, you could sprinkle a little sea salt on it before putting it in the fridge, or instead of vanilla extract, you could use hazelnut extract, peppermint extract would also probably be yummy.  Play around with the recipe and see what works for you!

21 Day Fix Containers: Counts as 1 tsp and 1/2 red

Comments

Popular Posts