Chicken Chili

I have a new obsession: the pressure cooker. Anything the helps me get dinner on the table faster is a beautiful thing. This recipe could also be done in  the slow cooker. I really like the pressure cooker, though, because the chicken comes out moist and tender.  I personally use an Instantpot, but there are a lot of pressure cookers out there, so pick what works best for you.

Here is the first recipe I made. It is quick, healthy, and delicious, and was a hit with the whole family!



Chicken Chili

2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 14 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles

1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
1 7 oz can tomato sauce
1 14 oz bag frozen corn
1 14 oz can black beans, drained
1 onion chopped
1 green pepper chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp dried cumin
1 tbsp minced garlic

Put everything in pressure cooker and mix it up. Put it on the beans/chili setting. I let it go the 30 minutes, but probably could have done less (I am told by others who made this recipe that 15 minutes was perfect). I'm still learning! ðŸ˜€ Shred the chicken when it's done. I topped it with plain Greek yogurt, cilantro, a little shredded cheddar, and green onions. Super good and HEALTHY!

Comments

Popular Posts