Beachbody Coaching Opportunity


I have to share something super exciting.  Every Thursday is payday for my Beachbody business.  Today was my biggest payday yet, and next week is going to be even BIGGER!!  Beachbody has just paid for our spring break trip to Disneyland!!!!  When I signed up to be a coach, I did it mainly for the discount on my Shakeology and workout programs, but what started as just a discount on things I love has turned into so much more! 

When I first told my husband that I wanted to actually see if I could make some money through “this Beachbody coaching thing,” he was very skeptical.  I almost felt embarrassed even talking about it with him because I could tell he just didn’t believe it would be as profitable as I hoped.  So, I just kept plugging away building a foundation in every little way I could.  I ran my first challenge group with only 3 people.  Guess what?  I discovered that I really LOVED teaching people how to live a healthier lifestyle.  I found a PASSION that I really didn’t know was there.  I have kept my focus on helping people, and my business has grown steadily as a result.


Has my business grown overnight? NO.  Am I making millions of dollars? NO.  Has it been easy?  NO.  Is it worth it?  ABSOLUTELY!  I am building something that not only helps other people, but gives me great joy and fulfillment.  Little did I know when I broke out that credit card to purchase 21 Day Fix that it was literally going to change my life.  I have now given my notice that I am leaving my current job, and am going to pursue Beachbody Coaching as my full time job.  It is a risk, but when you dream big, anything can happen! 

I am so grateful for not only the changes I have seen in my body, but the changes that I have experienced in my mind.  Physically, I am so much stronger, but also mentally.  I am accomplishing things that I never thought I could do. I have lost 20 pounds, but I have GAINED so much more! I have a confidence and faith in myself that I never had before.  I know without a doubt now that God made me for great things, not just to exist on this earth and take up space.  I can and will serve others in a way that is meaningful to them.  If you would like to impact other people’s lives in a positive way, motivate others, and make a difference… you would be a great Beachbody coach!  Message me for more information on how YOU can change your life!  Or, if you would like someone to help motivate you to reach your own fitness goals, I would love to be your coach and offer you support, information, and motivation.  Click here to make me your FREE coach!

 

Comments

Popular Posts