Healthy Baked Dijon Chicken Breasts

Chicken is one of the few things that I can guarantee my children will both eat.  I am always looking for new ways to prepare chicken.  This chicken Dijon turned out very flavorful and was an instant hit with the whole family.  I love when I can trick the kids into eating something healthy! It is also really quick and easy as it only uses a few ingredients.  I always try to make a little extra chicken to cut up and use in salads later.  Chicken + mustard = yummy goodness. 




5-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp garlic powder

Combine mustard, olive oil, basil, oregano and garlic powder in a bowl.  Dredge chicken breasts in the mustard mixture to cover the entire piece. 


Place chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake at 375 degrees for 30-45 minutes (depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts).  Chicken is done when there is no pink on the inside and juices run clear.  Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts