21 Day Fix Veggie Egg Scramble

I usually drink my Shakeology for breakfast, but sometimes on weekends, I like to mix things up (I live dangerously!).  This recipe is quick, easy, healthy and soooo yummy!!  It is also 21 Day Fix approved for you "Fixers" out there.  You can use whatever vegetables you have in your fridge, just use your containers to measure them out.  It is heavy on the veggies, because I just love veggies (what can I say).  You can cut down and use less if you want, I won't tell.  Here is what I did:

1/2 green container of onions, chopped
1/2 green container of red peppers, chopped
1/4 green container of grape tomatoes, halved
3/4 green container of baby spinach, rough chopped
2 eggs, scrambled
pinch of sea salt
black pepper to taste
(you can also add a little cheese if you want, live dangerously!)

Spray your pan or skillet with cooking spray.  Sauté onions and peppers until tender.  Add tomatoes to the pan and cook for about 1 minute, then add spinach. 



After you add the spinach, scramble your eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste, then add them to the other half of your pan or skillet.  As the eggs and spinach cook up, mix everything together. There you have it!  A quick, healthy breakfast to get your day started right!  Heck, why not eat it for lunch or dinner? Whatever floats your boat!



21 Day Fix containers:  2 green and 1 red

Comments

Popular Posts