About Me

I am a 38 year old mother of two.  I have an eight year old daughter, and a ten year old son who is on the autism spectrum.  To say my life is crazy is an understatement!  When my son was diagnosed with autism, my life became centered on meeting his needs and helping him to progress.  I spent very little time on taking care of myself.  I gained about 30 pounds and became very lonely and depressed.  I ate whatever I had time to get my hands on, and very often, those things were very bad for me.  I have a HUGE sweet tooth and eat when I am stressed.  I became a Zumba Fitness instructor in 2010, and lost about 10 pounds, but couldn't seem to progress past that.

 

In August of 2014, a friend told me about a challenge group that she was starting using the 21 Day Fix.  I hesitated because of the cost, but finally decided that I wanted to make some positive changes for myself, and this program seemed do-able.  I work full-time job as a Preschool Director, I cart the kids around to therapies/after school activities, I'm in charge of homework, housework, dinner, the works!  I am your typical busy mom.  I found that I could commit to the 30 minute workouts in the 21 Day Fix, and the eating plan with the portion control containers was easy to follow and incorporate into my life.  I have lost 17 pounds so far and I feel the best I have ever felt.  I am now down to 106 pounds.  I wake up at 4:45am every morning to work out.  I drink Shakeology every day, and it really gives me the energy I need to tackle everything that life throws at me.  I love eating clean and the energy it gives me! 

I decided to become a Beachbody Coach in order to help others achieve their fitness goals.  I love the products and am so excited to share them with everyone I meet!  I look forward to updating this with my progress as my fitness adventure continues!  If you would like to join me on my journey, please contact me and we can explore how I can help you reach your fitness goals!

Comments

Popular Posts